SearchMyDiscs is a CD/DVD cataloging program, which allows you to create and maintain your own disk database. Today, people everywhere own hundreds and even thousands CD and DVD data
disks. How can you find the information you want without endlessly inserting
and ejecting disks?
SearchMyDiscs is a handy software application that helps
folks with large CD and DVD collections catalog their disks and quickly find
the disk containing a needed file, photograph, music track or movie clip. If you are tired of having to search through dozens of disks every time you need some information - this disk cataloging program is for you!
With SearchMyDiscs CD/DVD Database Program You Are Able to:
- Easily organize and catalog your CD and DVD disks with software, photos, MP3 music, video, and other data
- Search files on disks fast
- Find the disks with needed file in seconds
- Find duplicated files on disks
- Watch and search photos by image thumbnails and EXIF tags (RAW files supported)
- Browse your CD/DVD collection without inserting disks into computer
- Save advanced reports on search results and disk contents (view a sample of CD/DVD database report)
Interface languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Danish, Turkish, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Bulgarian
Why SearchMyDiscs? Program's Benefits:
1. Our disk cataloging program is easy to use!
2. Our technology allows the same disk to belong to different thematic groups simultaneously, making browsing and the information search in large disk collections much easier.
3. The search engine is very fast and flexible. Search photos by EXIF tag and files by descriptions.
4. The program exports file lists from several disks into advanced HTML report, which allows other people exploring contents of your disks.
5. The program allows you to create and maintain a tree-like catalog of files and folders from different disks grouped in categories.
6. SearchMyDiscs scans disks and makes image thumbnails very fast (even from DVD disks, full of photos), so you are able to create your disk database in a short time. Video thumbnails are also supported.
7. Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista supported.
"The more I use this program the more I like it :). This is useful for me not only for cataloging my collection, but also to search for what I have a backup of and what I don't. It
is a 29$ well spent and worth every bit of it, even more."
Mark Mattson, Editor:
"The tech support for this product is fantastic. They respond in a VERY timely and positive manner, showing they care much about the products they develop and sell. A welcome change from the often-time slow and plodding responses from other vendors."
More success stories... | List of features |
See Also (Articles):
How To Organize and Catalog Your Disks
How The Disk Cataloger Works
Create Your CD/DVD Database
Search photos by EXIF tags (JPG or RAW)
Catalog Disks with SearchMyDiscs!
How To Catalog Photos Stored on CD/DVD Disks and Create Thumbnails